ACCESS QUALITY THERAPY SERVICES
QUALITY HOME HEALTHCARE YOU CAN TRUST.
What is Home Healthcare?
Home healthcare brings medical care into the comfort of your own home so you may recover while maintaining independence. If you need short-term skilled care after a hospital stay or while healing from an illness or injury, home healthcare may be the right choice for you.
Quality Care Pledge
- We believe that all people are unique and will respond differently to treatment.
- We will let our professional ethics guide us in caring for our patients.
- We will always remember that caring for our patients is a privilege.
- We serve patients at their convenience and will care for them as we would like to be cared for.
- We believe that all people are entitled to quality and compassionate health care.
Adult Skilled Nursing & Therapy Services Provided
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medication Management
- Diet and Nutritional Support
- Disease Management and Education to include CHF, Diabetes, and Parkinson’s Disease
- Coordination of DME, CPM, Braces, and Crutches
- Dressing Changes / Wound Care
- PT / INR, Lab Draws, and Monitoring
- Foley Catheter Care
- Infusion Therapy
- PICC Line Care
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Stroke Rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Transfer / Gait Training
- Home Safety Evaluation
- Anodyne Therapy for Pain Management and Neuropathy
- Ultrasound / E-Stim / TENS
- Multiple Sclerosis Program
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Treatment -Think Big
- Therapeutic Program to Restore Function
- Splint Training
- Assistive Device Training
- Home Modifications
- Home Safety Evaluation
- ADL Training
HOME HEALTH AIDE FOR PERSONAL CARE
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment -Think Loud
- Dysphagia / Swallowing Management
- Vital Stim Therapy
- Knee Surgeries and Conditions
- Shoulder Surgeries and Conditions
- Arthritis and Bursitis Management
- Foot or Hand Surgery Recovery
- Total Joint Replacement Post-op Care
- Hip Surgeries and Conditions
- Herniated Disc Issues
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neurological Program
DISEASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- Congestive Heart Failure Program
- COPD Program
- Pneumonia Program
- Orthopedic Program
- Parkinson’s Outreach Program
MEDICAL SOCIAL SERVICES
The mission of AQTS Home Health is to participate as an active part of the community, in providing and continuously improving the home care needs of the patient by delivering value driven, high quality compassionate care.
How do I start receiving Home Healthcare?
Our staff will work with your doctor to get the necessary orders to create your personal plan of care.
Who pays for Home Healthcare?
Medicare generally covers approved home healthcare costs. In addition, many private health insurance companies offer home healthcare benefits. Call today at 210-349-0096 or visit our website: www.accessqualitycare.com
Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, Medina, Wilson, Aransas, Kleberg, Kennedy, Brooks, Nueces, Duval, San Patricio, Jim Wells, Refugio, Goliad