The mission of AQTS Home Health is to participate as an active part of the community in providing and continuously improving the home care needs of the patient by delivering value driven, high quality compassionate care.
QUALITY CARE PLEDGE
- We believe that all people are unique and will respond differently to treatment.
- We will let our professional ethics guide us in caring for our patients.
- We will always remember that caring for our patients is a privilege.
- We serve patients at their convenience and will care for them as we would like to be cared for.
- We believe that all people are entitled to high quality, compassionate health care.
PEDIATRIC PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
We provide nursing in your child's home, school or daycare by an RN or LVN. Our expert clinical team understands the daily struggles & challenges of caring for a medically fragile child. AQTS Home Health specializes in providing care for kids with special needs such as TPN, feeding tubes or frequent seizures requiring intervention, as well as many other special medical needs.
PEDIATRIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Ventilator Dependent
- Respiratory Disease/Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- IV Therapies
- Transplant Patients
- Neurological Disorders
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Cardiac Anomalies
- Endocrine Diseases/Disorders
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Palliative Care
- PDN Services
We accept most forms of insurance including:
- TMHP – Teas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership
- STAR Kids – Community First Health Plan (CFHP)
- STAR Kids – Superior Health Plan (SHP)
- STAR Kids – Driscoll Heath Plan (DHP)
- HUMANA – Humana Health Plan
- UHC – United Healthcare Plan
- MDCP – Medically Dependent Children Program
- TRICARE – Extended Care Health Option
- BCBSTX – Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- AETNA – Aetna Better Health (STAR)
- Superior Star Plus
- Other private and commercial insurances
Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, Medina, Wilson, Aransas, Kleberg, Kennedy, Brooks, Nueces, Duval, San Patricio, Webb, Jim Wells, Refugio, Goliad